Sunday, May 13, 2012
 |
View of Prague Castle - Charles Bridge.
|
Barely a couple of days ago, I was wandering up and down the picturesque streets of Prague, basking in the warmth of the sunshine, marvelling at the breathtaking architecture, ducking into cathedrals and churches for classical music concerts, having goulash with dark Czech beer for dinner.
Now it's back to the buzz of London, with its too wet weather, too crowded streets, too loud traffic, too depressed people - all made much more familiar and dear by absence.
But Prague, London - and for that Rome, Brussels, Melbourne, Beijing, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore... are they all really so different? They are all cities in which I found myself at some point in time. The only difference is - the city in which I live, I call home.
And for that reason, home, for me, could be anywhere.
..signing off..
4 dropped by