Saturday, February 04, 2012
Associate: "Please send out email to Aruba counsel."
Shu: "Huh?"
Associate: "The country."
Shu: "Aruba is a country?"
Associate: "Yes."
5 minutes later...
Associate: "Please send out email to Curacao."
Shu: "Country?"
Associates: "Yup."
Shu: "I thought it was some kind of liquor..."
Associate: "I'd like to see you try sending an email to instruct a bottle of alcohol."
OKAY. So we've established that geography is not my strong point. MOVING ON.
Valentine's day is coming up. As usual, no real plans to celebrate. No real person to celebrate with. Although if people's idea of celebrating V day is something like this, I'm quite happy giving it a miss:
Valentine's Special:
In a fusion of live music and cinema, f’eatre explore the haunting wordless female vocal and the psychedelic lounge trip of Ennio Morricone’s Italian cult film scores of 1968-72. Expect a triptastic mix of hypnotic jazz rhythms, bossa beats, soaring soprano and avant garde expressionism – all to a stunning backdrop of the original film visuals. Think Alainn Delon wrestling 6 foot black eels off the Sicilian coast, 60 year olds in ectstatic orgies and naked women found dead in fridges…a real Valentines' treat!
Yup, I'll be giving THAT a miss.
..signing off..
1 dropped by