Sunday, September 18, 2011
18 September, 2011.
Exactly 5 weeks since I moved to London city.
So much has happened, and everything is so different now, that I'm convinced that I must have changed... if ever so slightly.
And then I remember that there are some things that will always stay the same.
Like sitting by the window with a mug of tea, doing nothing but looking at the sky and thinking about various things.
And quiet nights lying in bed, wrapped in warm blankets with my headphones on loud.
Lazy afternoons (how preciously few now) snuggled in a cozy cafe, breathing in the atmosphere of coffee mixed with the cheerful chatter of strangers.
Hours spent wandering around busy streets and hidden walkways, not really caring if I'll get lost or where the next turn will take me.
It is these things that provide an unbroken thread of continuity,
things that make me feel like I am still me.
..signing off..
4 dropped by