Saturday, October 16, 2010
I am not exactly sure what I am doing now. My mind has taken me on a
roller-coaster ride of ideas to many strange and unsettling places, and I just can't seem to STOP my thoughts or calm it down.
I mean, I am not very sure why I am still here, dead in the middle of the night (morning?) at 1:30am, sitting in front of my laptop rapidly typing away to fill this space of a blog in front of me with... musings about why I am still here, dead in the middle of the night (morning?) at 1:30am, sitting in front of my laptop rapidly typing away to fill this space of a blog in front of me with... you get the drift?
It's as if there are words trying to wriggle themselves out of me, but I don't know what they are and I feel extremely frustrated because I simultaneously feel like I have many things to say and yet nothing to say.
*blinks* what on earth did I just write *blink blink*
Ok, the best thing to do is to go to bed NOW isn't it?
..signing off..
0 dropped by