Thursday, July 08, 2010

Cheesecake baked by our very own gorgeous and talented Dr. Tan ;)
One and a half weeks now since I've been back home, and I've done nothing but sustain a non-stop rendezvous with food. Suits me fine, really, but perhaps not so much my waist line.
But I'm not going to write about food (despite the tantalising cheesecake above - Yvonne that was for you so you can show your handiwork to your mom).
Nor am I going to write about how much Singapore the country gets to me and how much Singaporeans en masse annoy the hell out of me.
I am also not going to write about the movies I've seen (all animated films with cute beings with huge round eyes), the World Cup matches I've watched (all ending in the teams I support losing and bitter disappointment), the people I've met (all confirming my beliefs that getting married pretty much sucks the soul out of you), or the things happening around me that are turning some people's lives (but not mine) topsy turvy.
I am not going to write about them.
This is not a blog entry.
..signing off..
1 dropped by