Tuesday, July 13, 2010
... or so it seems.
The Parents felt like a holiday isn't really a holiday without taking me somewhere, so we've been cooking up all sorts of schemes to go places.
Among the candidates (because I'm bored I've put them in alphabetical order):
- Hawaii
- Hong Kong
- Japan
- Kota Kinabalu
- Kuantan
- Pangkor
- Redang
- Shanghai
- Taipei
- Vietnam
In the end, all were discarded for one or several of the following reasons:
- It's FREAKING hot
- It's FLOODING
- It has lots of MOSQUITOS (I hate them because my skin has lost its ability to recover following a bite from those pesky little buggers)
So it seems like I'm not going anywhere long distance after all :p
Not that I mind, really. I've just been travelling back and forth between Singapore/Malaysia, hitting on local eateries, lying on the couch reading Hamlet and the newest book by Murakami Haruki, hanging out with the bros...
What more do I need, really?
..signing off..
0 dropped by