Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thanks to http://marriedanirishfarmer.com for reminding me that such a thing exists, and for setting off an utterly insatiable craving that will haunt me for days...
I'm REALLY craving pumpkin pie right now.
The melting creaminess of ripe pumpkin, the heavenly richness of good butter, the tantalising aroma of cinnamon and nutmeg... all served with a good dollop of heavy cream. YUM.
Haven't had pumpkin pie since I was at the States, where my school served pumpkin pie whenever pumpkin was in season. I couldn't get enough of it then. I couldn't get any now.
A google search of 'Where to find pumpkin pie in Melbourne' has come back with zero results. I'm absolutely miffed. WHY?
The only way to get pumpkin pie now is to make one myself. But... err....hahahaha...
NO.
Maybe if I go to bed now I'll get to eat it in my dreams...
..signing off..
3 dropped by