Saturday, May 02, 2009
I and the long-time-no-see Mai-chan.2 exams down, just - one - FREAKING - more - to - go. I taste the freedom already~~~ and happily, my spirits have lifted accordingly :D
In the spirit of
spring, I went to the Meadows this afternoon for a spot of sakura gazing. Last year, apparently, Spring came late, so according to the facebook event organiser friend: "
Only ONE tree had any blossom on it, so there was no 花 to 見..." HAHAHAHA.
Rows of Sakura, if not, Sakura-looking things.
As you can see, this year we were increadibly lucky.
I credit it to my awesome presence. Ahem, anyway... The trees have sprouted
awesome shades of pink, and it was (and still is, at 7:42pm) an absolutely gorgeous day! Although it did rain slightly when we made our way to the green and pink fields, but the clouds cleared up nicely -
we even got to take off our jackets (SHOCK~~)!
People lounging about - a rare sight up until now!
Sakura...
Sakura... It could be any random pink flower really, I wouldn't know. But all the same, Sakura.... And of course, I can't ignore the people who came!
AWESOME people who provided us with lots of food:
sushi and sake, anyone?
Maya-chan, looking cutely pretty in pink.
..signing off..
0 dropped by