Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Sighted: Explosion of CoLOuR!If you've been following my pictures on Edinburgh so far (or if you're one of the lucky few who've actually made your way here), you may be forgiven for thinking that
Edinburgh is all black, brown, grey, white, and nothing else.
But today! Today I stepped out of my house (the first time in many many days, since my self-imposed exile to my room in a laughable attempt to "study"), and suddenly realised that
SPRING has indeed arrived. I mean I
know that Spring is here, blah blah blah, but I haven't actually
experienced it up until now.
How is it that I've managed to miss the miraculous transition from dark, bleary, and cold, to not-so-dark, bleary and cold? Hmmm....
Anyway, I am glad that my final images of Edinburgh will be completely different from my first.
This will make a wonderful story to tell.. err... the kids... ummm... right.
..signing off..
0 dropped by