Saturday, April 18, 2009
Coffee at the Manna House, seriously the 'manna' of my existence. The only cafe within walking distance that do cute little French style tarts and pastries. Note: pastries are NOT cakes. Damn the sun for going from setting at 3:30pm to 9:30pm in barely a month's time. My body clock is utterly and completely screwed now (not that it wasn't before). I'm not even sure when to eat or feel tired anymore. Gyah.
Speaking of eating, I'm subsisiting on a
terrible diet of apples, oatcakes, biscuits, chocolate, and tea at the moment. It's what I've been eating for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper for.. oh let me see... 3 weeks at least (with awesome seafood at France in between)? My parents will definitely kill me if they find out :S If I don't end up killing myself first, that is.
Re-read Prufrock last night because
I couldn't trick my body into believing that 2 hours after sunset is 'sleepy time', and was suddenly struck by inspiration. So I decided to compose a little 'ode to time' of my own.
~Excursions in Time~
Liver spotsSins from abuse of years of ginSedimented teeth in a toothless grinBroken mirror reflecting back our dreamsLittle people forgetting how to singThe wingless crying to the wingedA war in which nobody winsWhen will they say, la fin? Make time stopWhew, there we go, another edition of my unashamed waxing lyrical. I really wish though, that somebody would really
make time stop.
..signing off..
0 dropped by