blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix #id10tdoc;
Monday, April 13, 2009
Random photo of... twigs? Taken in North Berwick, an affluent seaside town near the Socttish-English border.
I Stay Behind I didn't see the light of the stars that night That night we said goodbye on a one way street Knowing that it's a new smile that your eyes will meet While I stay behind Trying to stop memorising your heartbeats
Just because I'm fallin' doesn't mean I'm dreamin' And when I'm laughing I'm always about to cry I see you reach out high and touch the sky While I stay behind Wondering why I haven't yet learnt to fly
Inky dark river running through the Highlands.
Last Scene I know, I can see The last scene, with you Inching forward, slowly She beckons To you, with you Upright, then down On all fours Crawling Clawing Broken Fingers Grasping Gasping At, out! The last scene "Life"