blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix #id10tdoc;
Friday, March 13, 2009
Act 1 Can I let the tears flow?
Or can I forget it all and just let go?
Tell me, at times like these, what do you do?
I have the answer
I know
I'll hide myself
I'll drift so far
nobody will ever find me
Curtain.
Act 2
Why are we here?
We, who are trying to make a home away from home, where every touch, taste, sound, sight, and smell remind us that we are strangers in a strange land.
It takes an incredible amount of faith to believe that the 'new' will put all old anxieties to rest, that the 'now' will make all previous wrongs alright.
We of the hopeless flock, blinded by our hope.
Why are we here?
I see what you are trying to do.
Blocking out the sounds of the world with music.
Shutting yourself in.
I see what you are trying to do.
You have to stop.
This goes nowhere.
Darkening Stage.
Act 3
There's a song inside my heart
With no words, no melody
Waiting for when the time is right
To take wings and fly
Caged inside a mindless body
With no sound, no soul
Doomed to wait for eternity
A song you will never know