Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's
ESSAY TIME. I am slowly trying to trawl through the muck of my brain, fishing for something vaguely sensible and coherent enough to stick into my 15 page-long essay. Only problem:
"What 15 page-long essay?" you might ask, for although I have been at it for 3 hours, there is nothing but a blank word document up on my laptop screen, and the lone cursor blinking at me *innocently* from its scary white depths.
To distract myself from this dismal reality, I have been crunching on a
humungous bowl of coconut and almond oat crisps for the past half an hour, so much so that my jaw actually, physically hurts. In between that I've managed also to consume
a pear, several crackers with garlic and basil goats cheese, and copious cups of tea. Now I'm thinking some coffee, perhaps... Oh that, and compulsive checking of Facebook, Hotmail, Gmail, Edinburgh Uni student webmail, Melbourne Uni student webmail, my own blog, my friends' blogs, my friends' friends' blogs, The Guardian, The Age, The Don't-Mind-Me-I'm-Just-A-Bunch-Of-Crap-Totally-Not-Worth-The-Effort-Of-Procrastination...
This is the epitome of
STUDY FAIL, just in case you haven't noticed.
..signing off..
1 dropped by