Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I have a date.Ooooooooohhhhh yes, totally not kidding.
I have a date, with
LONDON.Funny, after having never set foot in the UK for all
20 years of my life prior to this, I have and will be heading up to
London many, many times - at least once per month, it seems.
December '08: on holiday with beloved
Yvonne, 1 week (2 trips combined)
January '09: for interview with
Freshfields, 2 days
February '09: on holiday, with my dear
family, 5 days
March '09: no plans to head up yet, but I'm
sure something will come up and I'll have to make a trip
April '09: on holiday, with
Amy (!), x days
May '09: on holiday, by
myself, x days
June '09: summer vacation scheme at
Freshfields, 3 weeks
Gee, I'm such a
London junkie.
Maybe I should start planning our wedding, or something.
..signing off..
0 dropped by