Friday, October 31, 2008
So I was sitting in front of my desk, textbook carefully propped on the side, fingers poised over keyboard, all ready to ATTACK my
Middle Eastern History essay, when of course I got distracted and didn't even write 1 little measly word.
The result of the distraction is not entirely pointless though.
I stumbled upon this online
music test thing where you can test whether you're tonedeaf, pitchperfect etc etc etc... As an ex-aspiring musician, of course I just had to find out.
Results are not too bad, if I may be allowed to commend myself a little :D
Score on
tonedeaf test:
91.7% (no, not that I'm 91.7% tonedeaf but that I got 91.7% of the answers correct)
Score on
pitch test
: apparently I can differentiate between pitches down to
1.2 Hz
Score on
rhythm test:
75% (yea I've always known that I can't quite count time)
Score on
musical visualisation test:
90% (this is the one I find most interesting, you're given a bunch of shapes and a musical phrase and you have to pick a shape that represents the music)
If interested check out:
http://jakemandell.com/tonedeaf/
..signing off..
1 dropped by