Monday, September 17, 2007
Buh-dup-de-dup-de-dup-de-DOO-DAH!
Yes yes holidays roll up and I become slightly more alive.
I've had a taste of what life might be like in the future, and lets just say I'll be needing daily direct caffeine injections if this turns out to be what it IS like:
- NON-stop work for HOURS (14 hours/day is the max I've racked up ...I think)
- 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day (oh my god...)
- complete alienation from friends and family
- complete mess in room and apartment due to lack of tidying up (eew....)
- endless tea/coffee/anything sessions to boost morale
- becoming infinitely acquainted with those damn chipy birds that get up at 4am for breakfast
- becoming infinitely acquainted with the 'first light of dawn'
- permanently haggard look (tis 'in' style...)
Man, do I ever...!
Hmm, be needing some SERIOUS thinking about future career paths :(
..signing off..
0 dropped by