Sunday, May 20, 2007
'I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach,
and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.'
Fans of Robin Williams will recgonise this quote.
So it seems I've had a complete change of heart since my last post and have decided to ditch any and all wasteful luxuries and 'front only the essential facts of life'. Yah, good luck, me.
I think I'm destined to discover that I had not lived when I came to die.
Why the sudden melancholy?
a) My big fat contracts book is lying open at page 907 ('Misleading and Deceptive Conduct') in front of me and I hate it. Hate it. HATE it. But I have to 'front' through another 100 pages or so. H.A.T.E.
b) Exams are coming up. And as usual my mood turns BLACK.
c) I have a dizzyfing headache from watching a horridly defective 'Friends' DVD that skips frames at 5 second intervals. Grrrr...
d) 5 hour classes tomorrow (a GREAT shock to the system after having gotten used to an average of 2 hours of class per day...yes I'ma' slacka)
e) My big fat contracts book is lying on its belly awaiting my perusal. To HELL with it.
Yes I'm done releasing venom into the computer screen, and sorry if I brought any of you down with me. Many apologies.
But perhaps you understand?
..signing off..
0 dropped by