Saturday, October 28, 2006
'Don't you wanna know me?
Be a friend of mine.
I'll share some wisdom with you.'
Wisdom 1:
"I am pleased to be able to inform the students that the fees for 2007 will be increased by 6.5%." - Head of IH, very pleased at the prospect of delivering news that will drive out half the existing student population. She's wise.
Wisdom 2:
"I draw students' attention to the House policy on parties as explained on page 43 of the student handbook... the most salient point to note at this time of the year is that no parties are to be held after 30 September after which all students are expected to be working for their final examinations and assessments." - Deputy Head of IH, patiently explaining to horrified students that parties are not examinable, and therefore, not allowed. He's wise.
Wisdom 3:
"(on the subject of rape) I think it's wrong." - Future lawyer who shall not be named and whose identity shall be protected in all, and I mean all, circumstances, putting brain cells into admirable use. He/She is wise.
Privileged to be acquainted with so many eminent and wise persons, it is no wonder that I am headed down the Path of Eternal Wisdom myself. On the other hand, you, my less-enlightened friends, are doomed to struggle on in mediocrity.
..signing off..
0 dropped by