Oh my, July is slipping past, and I'm more than 1/2 way through the year 2006! Next year everything will be different. I will have... but that's a different story, and it's too far away to dwell on in the present and now.
Can't believe that I've only been away from home for 1 week. IH grows on you after a while, makes you feel like you're going to grow roots and become a permanent fixture like that gigantic tree in the courtyard. I'm going to fossilise here...
Therefore I've been endeavouring to get out of my room as often as possible, which is a totally unwise thing to do since it's freezing with a -40 degree wind chill (figuratively, figuratively) outside and I'm battling that stupid cold that's somehow managed to cling on to me again. Ahh..the never-ending cycle of the 'College Cold'. Yep, I'm back in the loop.
Booze cruise last night. Dress-up party with a 'P' theme. Some guy dressed up as a 'Pillow' - massive pillow for a head, with a mattress to boot. He's the size of 3 gigantic footballers under all that costuming. Very impressive. My absolute favourite though, is the 'Plank', who...yes you guessed it, taped a large plank onto himself. 'Hi, I'm The Plank. Nice to meet you.'
Pixies, Prostitutes, Papa Smurf, Presents, Pansies, Profanities, Princesses, Painters, Photographers, Powerpuff girls, Prisoners, Plainsclothes Police(wo)men, Pegs, Picasso, Peacocks, Pirates... The looks of other innocent commuters aboard the tram taking them all to the city must have been a hoot! Wish I was there... Haha no, actually. Getting drunk on a boat? Not my style, not after what happened with D (yes, imply all you want, whatever).
Timetable arrangements ... sigh. Some mistake's been made with Alloc8 and I've been put into a class that doesn't actually exist. As a result, my timetable has to be compromised. Not cool. And now I'm in a class for dispute resolution that doesn't contain anyone I know. Like I said, not cool. Have got Witting for torts though, so that's some consolation.
Amy, Sook (yes I'm calling you Sook or Sookie or Sukie or ...) and Yvonne suprised me with a pack of T2 tea as a belated bday present today. Guys, took you long enough (kidding, kidding). Alas I have a blocked nose, so am unable to inhale the fragrance of the Green Honey Almond tea (or something like that). Sad sad.
This week...Sigh, what can I say? First I felt like a hermit, then my timetable screwed up, then I'm sick, then everything else screwed up. Ahh the ups and downs of life....I'm waiting for the 'UP'! Ok ok...no whinging or whining. Life's good enough as it is. ^_^
Taking it easy....