the narrator

I am only a little melancholic, a little bit sick of the world, but isn’t everyone like this?

If you feel that I am unfamiliar in a crowd, do not be surprised, that is not the real me

I am still the person you know from before.

by Jimmy Liao

the story

June 2004
August 2004
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
January 2014
February 2014
June 2014
September 2014
January 2015
April 2015
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016

the creator

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pierre rang yesterday, and like, wow... when was the last time I heard from the Motley Crewe? Updated me on the latest 'goss', which turns out to be a hell lot more exciting than anything I've heard in a long time (aside from BOTH Matisyahu and Jason Mraz coming to Melbourne for a once-off concert after uni break).

Yep, that's right guys, the moment we've all been waiting for ... Rennie and Jase, the oh-my-god-we-hate-each-other-so-much-how-can-there-be-such-scum-on-earth couple are, well, a COUPLE!!! Cute. Very cute. Hehe. Haha. Muahaha. Muahahahaha. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (and now I'm going to get bashed on the head for announcing it to everyone, but honestly I couldn't resist!!!!) Way to go people!

Crikey (for some reason I've started to say 'crikey', which is, err, rather scary because - I mean, who the hell says 'crikey'?!) My friends are growing up! You know it's happening when one day you receive a phone call and bits of 'grown up talk' about work problems and relationship problems and third world problems (my friends tend to be on the slightly politically opinionated side) start floating around in the conversation. Well, it used to be something like 'OMG X dumped Y and then hooked up with Z' (actually, that hasn't changed much, except it's a more loftily-put 'rumour has it that X left his long-suffering partner Y for Z') or 'schools sucks' or 'I hate my parents' or...I don't know, kid stuff. And suddenly all the giggling and whinging are gone. Everyone seems so old (no, not the right word...) stable, and mature, and sure of what they want to do. Double scary.

Ah well, it was always going to happen, wasn't it? T'was just a matter of time...

..signing off..

0 dropped by