Sunday, May 28, 2006
I am usually a wise person. Or rather, I like to think that I am a wise person. Unfortunately, quiet unwisely, I blutacked my exam revision schedule on the wall in front of my computer. Now I am forced to look at it everytime I slack off...
Actually, it's staring at me right now. Evil creature. I can hear it whispering 'youaregoingtofailyouaregoingtofailyouaregoingtofail' in an eerie monotone.
'28th May - finish LMR notes' (such idealism... in reality I haven't even gone past 2 topics!)
All right, STUFF exams! They can wait for a couple more weeks. Right now I'm going to think happy thoughts...mmmm...happy... :)
Things that get me through the day (and weeks, and months, and years):
chunky bars of 'Heaven' chocolate, vanilla tea, i-am-bored.com, the 'Garden State' soundtrack, warm pumpkin pie, strangers' smiles, crazy dancing in front of the mirror, improvised saxophone solos, old episodes of Grey's Anatomy, my glittery silver dancing shoes, quiet Bossa Nova tunes, hot cups of tea on a rainy day, 'beaching' with the 'gang', sleeping, the whole of Lygon St. (hereby renamed 'Food' Street), performing with the jazz band, endless mindless conversations with Ren (thanks dear, where would I be without you?), messing around on the piano, the college 'downloading' network, Agatha Christie's crime novels, opshopping, spicy laksa noodles, 'discovering' old friends on Facebook, spicy avocado and fetta dip, snuggling in bed on cold rainy nights, corny but hilarious Japanese/Korean/Chinese dramas, jazz guitarists, durian gelati from Freddoes, golden autumn afternoons, verbal 'jousting', table tennis marathons, quiet lunchspots at overpopulated Melb. U, chocolate waffles loaded with fresh strawberries, Rossi the college cat, snow on the verandah, James Blunt anything, tongue-numbingly spicy prawn noodles at Chilipadi, Pierre when drunk, French hiphop/rap, sleepy late-night conversations...
Ahh....happy....
..signing off..
0 dropped by