Saturday, April 15, 2006
Marhaban ya everyone! (And that's Arabic for 'Hello' or 'Welcome' for you non-Arabic speaking peoples, except 'everyone' is in English because we haven't got to that word in class yet.)
Got this rather strange message from Pierre saying something like: 'The bird has flown the coop and never did make it back. Must have died.' Seriously, this takes top prize for 'Most-cryptic-oh-my-god-is-this-supposed-to-mean-something-why-am-I-not-getting-it-message-I-have-ever-received.' What bird? I'm assuming this has some deeper meaning into it and is not actually about some bird that died. But...what the hell am I missing here???
Had some rather strange conversations online lately too. Something about one-nighters and stealing grapes and losing retainers and soiling yourself. DON'T ask. Damn getting such a headache. Why is everything so hard to understand? It's like the world decided to spin in the other direction and I'm the only one not in on it. Have this strange urge to scream 'HELLO somebody puh-lease fill me in!'
Maybe I should do something weird too, just to confuse everyone, like finishing in the middle of a
..signing off..
0 dropped by