What is up with people thinking that just because they are rich, everyone will bow down to them and worship the ground they walk on? Ridiculous, stupid, arrogant, nong-heads (ok, weird term, but they totally deserve it), all of them. A bunch of dumb-as screw-ups who not only mess with their own lives, but others' as well.
Okay maybe I should explain myself.
Some rich bitch (that is as far as I go by way of swearing) messed around with one of my closest friends. Enough said. Is there a more cruel thing than inspiring false hope and then crushing it?
Just the thought of her is enough to send me into teeth-gnashing fury... It's obvious she doesn't know what she's doing (obviously not the brightest bulb), and I don't know which infuriates me more - that she doesn't realise what a horrible thing she's done, or the fact that she actually did it.
So what if Daddy can afford to pack you off to a fancy private college and buy you ridiculously expensive stuff? IF YOU DONT HAVE A HEART YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
Sorry for yelling.. I seriously need a punching bag, but all I can punch around here is air. Hence the frustration.
If you are reading this, it's only out of consideration for him that I don't actually s.p.e.l.l. out your name here and expose you in front of everybody. You are a total failure as a person, and you do not deserve him. Look as innocent as you like, those who matter know who you really are.