Right...so autumn is here, my favourite season of the year...that is, only if it feels like autumn. Melbourne's autumn, however, can't seem to decide between summer and winter. It's freakin' roasting 1 week and freezing the other, and I'm getting crazy trying to decide what to wear or whether to turn on the heater in my room. I mean, what the hell is this...?! :(
Ah well, it's still a beautiful time of the year...literally, when the leaves of (some) trees turn golden (or copper-ish) and drift about when there's a breeze. Very cool.
Some notes on college:
1) People (especially those with rooms in full view from mine) should either learn to KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON AT ALL TIMES or just draw the curtains please! Seeing a naked guy in the middle of the night (ahem) sure does wonders for my health.
2) My sleeping pattern's completely shot. Getting into bed at 5am doesn't really erm...promote wellbeing. I blame everybody else here! It's hard to turn a corner without coming across someone that you just have to talk to.
3) Chef Loong is leaving this week T_T So, so, so, so, sad. He's an awesome person and what's more, a fellow Malaysian! Just wouldn't be the same without him here. Ah well, good luck with everything Loong... Selamat Jalan!
4) I'm getting my share of excercise just by trying to get to uni on time . Most people here would, as they call it, 'tram it', but I absolutely refuse to buy a tram ticket! Which means I have to walk close to 50 minutes everyday, and by walk I mean walk fast, because I always seem to miscalculate the time. Probably not such a bad thing, because college food is jam-packed with fattening stuff. If I don't watch it, I'm going to become 10 times my size by the end of the year. Eek.
On a more sober note, I just want to say this:
Sometimes we do things that seem hard to understand, but please just accept what happens. Pehaps it's time.