the narrator

I am only a little melancholic, a little bit sick of the world, but isn’t everyone like this?

If you feel that I am unfamiliar in a crowd, do not be surprised, that is not the real me

I am still the person you know from before.

by Jimmy Liao

the story

June 2004
August 2004
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
September 2007
January 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
January 2014
February 2014
June 2014
September 2014
January 2015
April 2015
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016

the creator

blogger
blogskins
brushes: x
lyrics: big city life by mattafix
#id10tdoc;

Friday, March 31, 2006

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold... Might be because my window's wide open but still...
Been at college for more than a month now, and starting to change my mind about a couple things:

1) Food here ain't that bad. I might even learn to live with the overboiled carrots.
2) People here are really nice. Make that Nice with a capital N. And Rossi, Mr. College Cat With Attitude, is simply Hilarious. Capital H.
3) Maybe I could even stay here for 1 more year. Hmm we'll see...

Anyway, time to introduce my neighbours, fellow 3rd-floor-Wadham-people-on-the-left-side-of-the-corridor!

So many lovely people...who to start with...?

Amy - Brilliant person, absolutely radiant and always ready with a big smile. A dedicated tea-lover (Like me! Gosh...those late late nights where she knocks on my door and asks, very properly, "Would you like to have a cup of tea?" Probably not 'typical' teenage behaviour but hey, tea beats alcohol anyday! *yeah? don't agree? so shoot me*) And yeah...those strange comments that would pop up suddenly ("You know in Zulu..."). Love you, girl. And I'm so very glad you live on my left!

Greg - Another great person. Don't know him very well, but hey you've got to love a guy who can look awesome in big hair! And considerate - worrying about the volume of his music, the volume of his conversations...both of which do not bother me the slightest. Hopefully he thinks I'm a good neighbour too... ^_^

Asuka - Very very very cute Jap girl... Hard to describe, but she's adorable! And her friends, Kaori and Midori... Sweet, funny, cheery... As this guy from my PPL class would put it: They're gold, man, gold.

Courtney - Active, outgoing, and gorgeous girl from the States. Always up for some fun, always ready with a lovely smile. I'll miss her when she goes back, that's for sure. The Wadham corridor just wouldn't be the same...T_T

Somehow, somewhere along the way, we've developed an 'open door policy', leaving our doors wide open when we're in our rooms, and sometimes even when we're not (which is probably not the wisest thing to do). But it's just so much more inviting...no?

Anyway I'm thanking all my lucky stars or whoever or whatever's responsible for letting me have such wonderful neighbours. Truly, I have no single complaint about any one of them, and I just hope that I'm as good a neighbour to them.

..signing off..

0 dropped by