Sunday, February 12, 2006
Many people don't know Yumi, but she is the cutest, loveliest, smartest, most adorable thing I've ever come across in my life!
Anyway, Yumi is my friend's grandma's pet dog, and a self-appointed granny-protector. It's just the funniest thing to watch! Get too close to the old lady and Yumi goes all tense, ready to attack if you dare so much as harm a hair on granny's head. As if a super-small dog that's not even halfway up to my knees can do anything. Granny would go "Yumi, be nice. She's a friend!" Then the dog would relax, and the next thing you know she's bouncing all over the room, wariness forgotten. Talk about a Dory-esque memory.
Sadly, I won't see Yumi before I go back this time because she's recovering from an operation!!! (Nooooo...) I don't know the exact details nor do I know anything about dog operations, but granny assures me it's not a serious thing. Still, poor gal...
Here's wishing Yumi a brilliant recovery, and maybe a better memory. (So she doesn't attempt to attack me every time I go visit).
..signing off..
0 dropped by