Thursday, February 09, 2006
Guys, you all have absolutely got to check this out:
It's about this guy who's trying to barter his way up to a house...starting from one red paper clip. For those still confused, it goes like this:
one red paper clip (traded for) -> one fish pen -> one doorknob -> one coleman stove -> etc...
He's up to a cube van now, so the house is looking pretty cool. Some people are just funky....
Also, for you politically-savvy people who still have time, go here:
All about injustices/discrepancies/follies/infringements of human rights etc. in Saudi Arabia. And the author is one of the most drily hilarious writers I've ever come across.
A must-read! (Even if you're not into politics, just go in for the pictures of random camels with dreamy smiles...Gorgeous.)
P.S. Just make sure you start reading from the bottom of the page, becuase as I've finally worked out after lots of confusion, blogs go in reverse chronological order...(Yes yes I'm slow, I know.)
..signing off..
0 dropped by