Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Yes yes to all those who have bothered to tell me that I haven't been fulfilling my promise to blog 'consistently', I know I slack, I'm sorry, and I'm trying to make up for my 'slackness'.
But give me a break! I've been inconveniently dislocated from a working computer, any working computer, and I have an excuse!!!
Right, I was going to talk about Sydney.
It was fun travelling with my whole family + cousin + aunt + uncle + cousins, and the food was awesome. As any Asian (and maybe the French) would tell you, having great food is 'da key' to having a great vacation, and our food? Superb. Don't believe me? The spare tyre around my tummy tell their own story.
At Sydney, you do the usual thing. You go sight-seeing, and you go eat, and at night and at night only, you go sleep. So that's what we did. Picturesque Opera House on a perfect day (so perfect the sun decided to paint my entire shoulder a beautiful lobster red), then scrumptious Chinese food (what else) including the awesome gourmet pizza and pancakes at Pancake On The Rocks, then more random walking, some shopping...etc...
I thought the drive home (yes the freakin'-10-hour drive home) would be monstrously cruel, but since I managed to fall asleep within half and hour everytime I get into the car (after a toilet break), I decided it was no biggie after all.
So that was Sydney.
..signing off..
0 dropped by