What a brilliant feeling this is: having nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do!!!
Okay, maybe it's starting get a tiny bit boring, but hey, I haven't felt like this since I quit school in China and I am so going to enjoy it to the fullest. 2 long, long, long, glorious months...Ahh, bliss ~
Exams were alright (but don’t you just hate afternoon sessions?) and I can’t do anything but wait for the results to be released in January, so in the meantime…
Went shopping! I decided that after 2 weeks of non-stop studying, some reward is in order. *7 Angels* still has awesome stuff, although every time I drop in I manage to put my wallet on diet, so maybe that’s a not-so-good thing… Oh yeah, and I decided that I’m going to stay away from coffee in general (*sniff*) because they make me sick! I don’t know how and why, but I had some coffee with my lunch and the train ride home absolutely killed. No more coffee…RIP, dear, I will miss you.
Hey? What’s that? Oh, what did I do today…You really want to know? Okay *take a deep breath* here goes: I…CLEANED WINDOWS!!! You asked for it. Great fun, though, especially when it takes 2 people three and a half hours to clean half the windows around the house. Grr…Love windows, but hate cleaning. And I think I poisoned myself on Windex. If you see me start to turn blue you'll know why. And I want white roses at my funeral.
Saw a drowned snail floating in a plastic container in the garden today. The slimy body bit was err, ‘pulsating,’ in the water when the wind blows…Oh yuckety-yuck-yuck. It kinda reminded me that snails can drown too…Stupid snail. What’d you have to go swimming for? Especially when there’s no lifeguard around. You should know better than that. RIP snail…