Exams are taking their toll on me - I did warn you all I was going to talk about until next Monday would be exams. History was a bummer - didn't like the first paper one bit but the second one saved my day. Didn't like the weather at all either. Too hot, scrambles the brain.
Okay I changed my mind. It's getting damn boring and depressing talking about exams. Change of subject urgently required. Hmm...what about... the beach? My friend and I have been planning to hold a beach party since forever, but I have serious doubts about it ever materialising. I mean, who's gonna come, for starters? All my close friends are scattered overseas and I'm sure none of them would want to fly down under just to attend a beach bash. Yes guys, I know you said you're gonna hold one for me when I get back, but it would've been awesome if my friends here are able to go as well. Wishful thinking, I know, unless I supply them with air tickets - ain't gonna happen.
To change the topic again, sometimes it feels like I'm living in two worlds. One here, the other when I leave here (here i.e. down under). Okay yes, duh, of course, but it's just a really strange feeling and I do have trouble switching from one to the other. And just the thought that the two worlds would suddenly meet - feakishly entertaining. But I suppose the Pierres, Jordans, and Divas of one world will never ever meet the Rokshanas, Stephs, and Karens of the other. And that's the way it is.
Man I'm so tired...starting to see things...better go...