Friday, January 20, 2006
No guys, I have not disappeared from earth.
I just have not...erm...felt the inclination to blog.
And uh, Dylan has not disappeared (yet) either.
The King of Cool is...hehe...studying!!!
Anyways...
I've been accepted into the University of Melbourne, which is like, uh, totally awesome. The visa stuff is getting into my head though..too much paperwork. I suppose I'd better get used to it...sighz. In 10 years you'll see me, white-haired (likely scenario, considering my alarming 'greying' rate) old (equally likely), hunched over mountains of papers. Eww!
To Dylan who is currently buried under books: Hey! No slacking!
To Tse Zhen who has zipped off to Dublin: It's about time buddy. Bon Voyage!
To Steph who still has not told me what she will be doing: I hate you.
To Rok who still remains 'uncontactable': I hate you 3.
To Karen who is or will be in Spain: te odio!
To Pierre and Ren who are sitting there making faces at me: Stop it!!!!!!
To all peeps who graduated (finally) from high school and are going to uni/work/overseas this year: good luck and have loads of fun!
To all still struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel: wahahahahahaha!
..signing off..
0 dropped by